How to access the Access Vector Cache from a LKM?

Hello,

I would like to get as much informations* as possible from the kernel side.
My SELinux is in permissive mode, with the standard refpolicy.
I want to trigger some alerts in the kernel to do some
kernel-introspection, using the LSM/SELinux.
i.e: when an AVC, occur, or anything pertinent to understand what
going (wrong) in the system.
How can I accomplish this? Any hints or documentation will be appreciated.
I didn't find any relevant exported functions in the
./linux/security/selinux/ to achieve this.

Thanks,

--
Thomas Coudray