How to build a simplified refpolicy?

Hello,everyone!
I am learnig SELinux recently and trying to enable the SELinux in Embedded Linux. As we know, the refpolicy has too much rules to use in the embedded devices and i also do not need so much rules in my policy. I just want to control the accesses to some targeted files and allow the accesses to the rest files. So is that possible to(and how can i) built my own simpolified policy to achieve this goal?
Could anybody give me some suggestions to resolve this problem? I am  looking  forward to your replies! Thank you very much!

Sylar