Re: Fwd: [lca-announce] LCA CFP extended until Sunday 20th July 2014

I have been asked to, but haven't done so yet. Two years ago
I ran a security mini-conf and got surprising little interest.
I may have trouble getting funding as well. If you want to make
the proposal I will back you 100%. If not, I may go ahead and
do so.