Re: secilc: is anyone able to confirm that type_change ...

On Mon, 2014-07-07 at 16:24 +0200, Dominick Grift wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-07-07 at 10:00 -0400, Steve Lawrence wrote:
>
> > I can't reproduce the problem with my test policies. The typechange
> > statements look like they are correctly inserted into the binary and I
> > am seeing the expected type changes at runtime.
> >
> > Is this with your monogam policy?
> >

> No, that one is no longer maintained.
>
> It is this very small base policy:
>
> https://github.com/doverride/e145

Note though, with that version, that there is no type_change rule from
devpts_t to device_session_pts_t currently (so if you were to test this
with sshd then it would be lacking the type change rule)

Either insert that type_change rule manually or test it with the (local)
login program since there is a type_change session_t
device_tty_t:chr_file device_session_tty_t rule present.

There is also a conditional type change rule for console_device_t to
device_session_tty_t.

I cannot imagine me having overlooked anything. Since there are only two
domains (system_t and session_t), and both are virtually unconfined.