Re: svirt & labeled network

That TODO list isn't maintained to the best of my knowledge, but you
are correct in that there is little to no integration with VM
networking.  I have a personal TODO list that includes adding better
support for raw network traffic, which will help resolve this to some
extent, but that work has not been started.

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com