Re: [secilc] typeattributeset with "and" expression does not work

On Tue, 2014-04-22 at 22:39 +0200, Dominick Grift wrote:

> > > Nice, i will try with up-to-date secilc tomorrow
>
> Current head does not fix the boolean issue, i just verified and the
> issue is still there

Actually it partly works (but it did before as well)

Its the conditional capability permissions that do not work

i have for example a set of consitional rules:

(allow ARG1 security_t (security load_policy))
(allow ARG1 security_t (file (write)))

The file write works but the security load_policy does not work