LIbselinux: Correctness of context decision, how its made?

Hello guys,

I'm doing research regarding testing of some libselinux functions via python bindings.
I just got stucked on logic, which is behind exception:

OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

after I'm calling it setfscreatecon_raw("wrongContext").
I've tried to check setfscreatecon.c but i dont see anything related to it.
and now im out of ideas where to find it.

Could you please direct me to this logic in some source file
 or explain how the decision (whether context is right or not) is made?

Rastislav Hepner