files in /root labeled admin_home_t

Hi,

Initially I could not access the root home directory after setting SELinux in enforcing mode.  I found information in the SELinux archive that the root home directory should be labeled sysadm_home_t, not admin_home_t as the files in my system’s root home directory are labeled.    The output of “semanage user –l” on my system shows root with a Labeling Prefix of sysadm and the SELinux Roles of system_r, sysadm_r, staff_r.

However, if I use “seinfo –tsysadm_home_t”  I can’t find the type sysadm_home_t, and I get an error when I attempt to use semanage fcontext to change the file context type  of files in /root to sysadm_home_t.  Can anyone suggest what I should do to fix the labels for files in /root and the problems that I’m having with the sysadm_t domain?

Thanks in advance for a response.

Kim