Strange context on unix_stream_socket

I'm having an odd problem:

I am running my own MCS constrainted policy on Ubuntu 12.04. At
some point I have a process with context

    sub_t:s0:c20-s0:c20.c29

From this process I try to access a jack daemon with mplayer. For
this purpose unix stream sockets are being used. I then get an
avc denial saying that

    process sub_t:s0:c20-s0:c20.c29

tried to access

    unix_stream_socket sub_t:s0

which is prohibited by mcs constrain. The socket is on sockfs and
has no file associated with it.

The problem is that under no circumstances the policy allows the
creation of anything with 'sub_t:s0'.

Using an auditallow rule like

    auditallow any_type sub_t:unix_stream_socket { create relabelto relabelfrom };

clearly shows that indeed no socket with a context like that is
created nor relabel to.  And yet it exists.

I'd highly appreciate any hint on this matter. Including how to
debug further. How can I display the security context of a socket
on sockfs?

Best regards
Ole