Re: As we move to use Linux Containers User Namespace

Just to blow everyone's minds: The first thought that came to me was
that the only way to make this useful is to actually put a label on
the user namespace.

If I create a container, and then a container inside that container,
I'd think selinux should be able to control the capabilities at the
second level down.  Dan's only asking about one level down...