Re: Restrict to a fixed Internet domain in a sandbox

09.01.2014, 18:39, "Victor Porton" <porton@xxxxxxxx>:
> I remind that sandbox is implemented in Fedora using SELinux.
>
> It would be useful to restrict sandboxed application to connect only to one, programmatically specified Internet domain (just like Java and JavaScript security).
>
> It seems it is impossible with current SELinux.
>
> Could you add necessary features? Please!

You could add a syscall like:

int selinux_restrict_domain(const char *domain);

(We could modify this interface to restrict to a finite list of domains instead of one domain, but personally I don't need this.)

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org