Re: how to use interface and node?

On Wednesday, January 08, 2014 12:47:08 PM bigclouds wrote:
> hi,all
> how to use interface and node?

We commonly call the network interface and node access controls the network
ingress and egress controls; here are two links you may find helpful.

 * http://paulmoore.livejournal.com/2128.html
 * http://paulmoore.livejournal.com/5536.html

> 1. if i can deny a process to use a interface or node(IP)?

Read the links above, they should help explain how to do this.  You could also
consider using using secmark for something like this, although I personally
find secmark more difficult to manage.

 * http://paulmoore.livejournal.com/4281.html

> 2. node, it means local IP or remote IP. like nfs, if server side can allow
> a specific IP to mount?

I believe the links above should answer this for you and get you started on
configuring your system, but if you still have questions don't hesitate to
come back and ask.

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com