Re: any selinux program and architeture books

Regarding the SELinux Notebook - I'm about to start the fourth edition for publication in about 4 - 6 months.
If anyone has any suggestions for improvement or additions please let me know and I'll see what
I can do. But please note its about SELinux components and how they hang together not
administration or how to write policy.

My current todo list is:
Multiple LSM support (as it may be all done by then)
Openswan/Libreswan config for labelled networking
Update CIL as it has changed and hopefully mainstream soon.
Update Android as many changes (but will probably be obsolete by publication !!)
General cleanup and add any new features found.

Richard