[GIT PULL] SELinux patches for 3.14

Hi James,

With 3.13-rc6 out, it looks like it is time to pass along the SELinux pull
request for 3.14.  The tree below includes the patches listed here as well as
the 3.13-rcX fixes I've sent you previously (I've omitted the 3.13-rcX fixes
in the list below for the sake of clarity).  Of the five new patches here, all
but Richard's patch are fixes, and minor ones at that.

On a sorta related note, over the past month or two, I've learned that my
simplistic approach to managing the SELinux tree is just a wee bit too
simplistic.  After the 3.14 merge window closes I'm going to move to a branch
based approach which should make things a bit easier for everyone (okay,
mostly me) when it comes to -next and -stable.

Enjoy,
-Paul

---

The following changes since commit 5e01dc7b26d9f24f39abace5da98ccbd6a5ceb52:

  Linux 3.12 (2013-11-03 15:41:51 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.infradead.org/users/pcmoore/selinux master

Paul Moore (8):
      Merge tag 'v3.12'
      selinux: ensure that the cached NetLabel secattr matches the desired SID
      selinux: pull address family directly from the request_sock struct

Richard Haines (1):
      SELinux: Update policy version to support constraints info

Tim Gardner (1):
      SELinux: security_load_policy: Silence frame-larger-than warning

Wei Yongjun (1):
      SELinux: remove duplicated include from hooks.c

--
paul moore
security and virtualization @ redhat