Android emulator

Dear Sirs,

I am writing to enquire about the android emulator behavior: I'm using the AOSP master branch with the SE for Android modifications and I'm trying to place restrictions on what application can use the bind channel.
I have two custom application in the untrusted domain that can communicate each other and I want to block this communication, so I modified the file app.te by removing the binder call from appdomain to appdomain but they can still communicate.
I should like to know if I can do this with the emulator or there are restrictions, otherwise I assume that I'm writing a wrong policy.

Thanks for your reply,

Kind regards