Re: marking ipv6 loopback for cipsov?

On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 11:57:34 AM vlad halilov wrote:
> Hello guyz. Is any way to mark traffic for ipv6 loopback interface as
> 'cipso'?

CIPSO is an IPv4-only protocol, CALIPSO/RFC5570 is a similar protocol for IPv6
but unfortunately I have not yet finished its Linux/SELinux implementation.

On RHEL6.4 if you want to use labeled networking for IPv6 addresses you can
either use the NetLabel static/fallback labeling or labeled IPsec (yes, you
can use IPsec over loopback with some tweaking, but it is not an ideal
solution).

> p.s.  btw, i tried to make something fool action, like 'netlabelctl map add
> default address:::/128 protocol:cipsov4,32' and get kernel bug .. :)  is
> these result need to be reported or no?

Ouch, that's not good.  I'll take a look at that, but since this is on RHEL6.4
I would highly recommend you file a bug with the Red Hat's Bugzilla.

 * http://bugzilla.redhat.com

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com