Re: semenage-argparse: Now with full help test (except -E) and support for the login subcommand

As a quick glance, the only thing that stands out is the all caps OBJECT, as well as the fact that its not a very descriptive name. However, this could be just following convention from elsewhere.

semenage-argparse:  Now with full help test (except  -E) and support for the login subcommand

Hello,
   I added more help text to the semanage-argparse rewrite and also implemented support for login. I would like anyone and everyone to look at the code and give me feedback. I am in no way shape or form a python guru so I'm glad to have any and all constructive feedback. Please let me know what you think.

https://github.com/dpquigl/semanage-argparse/

Dave