appending to an existing policy

I just created a custom policy and did the semodule -i test.te.

I reran all my tests after a few days and I noticed there were additional AVC denials in the audit.log.

I want to add the new stuff to my existing test.te file so that I won't have multiple policies. I just want to have one policy and just keep adding to it, is that possible and how? Thanks in advance.

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio Inc. makes no warranty that this email is error or virus free. Thank you.