Re: Mount of cgroup filesystems fails when booting in SELinux enforcing mode

On 02/15/2013 09:06 AM, Luis Ressel wrote:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 08:32:23 -0500
Stephen Smalley <sds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Try stripping dontaudit rules from your policy and re-testing.
semodule -DB
<re-test>
semodule -B

Thanks for your tip, but I already did that before contacting this ML.
There are no denial messages during that time of boot, and all denials
which happen earlier or later don't look related.

Some minutes ago, I managed to find the exact calls to
avc_has_perm_noaudit which are involved here by excessive use of printk,
but I haven't figured out yet how to interpret its arguments.

So, just to be clear, you are saying that avc_has_perm_noaudit() is getting a denial (i.e. denied != 0) but you are never getting an avc denied message even with no dontaudit rules?

You could call slow_avc_audit() directly to display the arguments in a meaningful format.