RE: Turn off "dontaudit" rules in monolithic policy

This works!!! BTW, there was a typo.  The command should be:

make enableaudit

I really appreciate your help.

Hung Truong | Trident Systems Incorporated
Sr. Embedded Engineer, Software System Engineering Group
10201 Fairfax Boulevard | Suite 300 | Fairfax, VA 22030
d: 703.267.6746 | f: 703.273.6608
e: hung.truong@xxxxxxxxxxx | www.tridsys.com

Notice: The information contained in this email message is considered
confidential and proprietary to the sender and is intended solely for review
and use by the named recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.

On 01/22/2013 10:14 AM, Hung Truong wrote:
> Could you tell me how to compile a policy without dontaudit rules?
> Thanks.

make enabelaudit

I believe.