Re: seandroid 4.1.1

On Thu, 2012-09-20 at 12:19 +0200, Alexandra Test wrote:
> I am sorry... it is working when the device is in permissive mode.
> I really cannot understand the way to define the policies.
> For the wifi, for example, what do I suppose to do?
>
> Thanks for your help

Follow the instructions on the wiki,
http://selinuxproject.org/page/SEAndroid#Getting_Started_with_SE_Android

In particular, capture the dmesg output to see the avc denials, and then
address those denials in your policy.  If you need help, post the avc
denials to the list and we can help you decipher them.

Boot it permissive, use the wifi, and then run adb shell su 0 dmesg |
grep avc, and post the result.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency