Re: seandroid 4.1.1

Yes, I did.
I downloaded the proprietary files from the google and extract other proprietary files from the original android version.
so it is still not possible to use the camera, right?

About the wifi, the problem is that it finds the network but when it tries to connect, it never succeeds.
What do you suggest to do? built it again?

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 7:13 PM, Stephen Smalley <sds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 2012-09-18 at 12:28 +0200, Alexandra Test wrote:
> Hi all,
> I update the release of Seandroid on Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
> Unfortunately the camera and the wifi seem to not be working.
>

> Anyone has the same problem?

I have wifi working.  The camera proprietary binary isn't available for
AOSP.  You downloaded the jro03h files, expanded them, ran the extract
scripts, did a make clobber, and then rebuilt?

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency