Re: Upstream changes

On Tue, 2012-09-18 at 09:35 -0700, William Roberts wrote:
> I think we just start dropping ones were not maintaining.

I dropped our libsepol, libselinux, checkpolicy, and sepolicy projects
from the local_manifest.xml file on master and master-ssh, so you will
just get the AOSP versions going forward there.  We still need them on
the 4.0.4 and 4.1.1 branches as they didn't exist for 4.0.4 and the
versions that existed when jb was branched are quite out of date.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency