Re: sepol help

Ok so I have the boolean stuff in place using the sepol_ family of
functions. You can check out this work of the "dev" branch of this
repo....

https://bitbucket.org/billcroberts/check_seapp

After using that interface, checking the seboolean's was pretty
straightforward, Ill have to look into those other projects for
examples on how to check on the other output selectors:

domain
type
level

Are domain and type just going to be checked using the same function
that searches types, does anyone know offhand what this function is
before I start searching the examples Stephen provided me with?

Also on the level, currently we reformat the level on setcontext in android.c
snprintf(level, sizeof level, "%s:c%lu",
                                 context_range_get(ctx), id);

in the sepolicy lib their is sepol_mls_check that I am using, but I
need to convert the mls to a similar format and don't know what the
corresponding sepol call is for context_rage_get...

I looked in context.h and didn't see anything giving me back some data
I could use to recreate this, can someone (again) point me in the
right direction?

Thanks,
Bill

--