Re: Problems getting source using repo sync

Thanks. I'll restart it and see how it looks in the morning.

That's strange. Right now my only suggestion is to start over...or keep trying. Last time I encountered this issue a few attempts at repo sync finally finished successfully. You may also want to go to the .repo dir that has the repo command python scripts and try a different version of repo. See the git tags there.