Porting seandroid to qualcomm MSM8960

I have a Qualcomm "Mobile Development Platform" based on the snapdragon MSM8960. I'd like to try to get seandroid running on it. I'll preface my questions by saying that I don't have much experience in doing any linux modifications, so I understand that this will likely be a steep learning curve (and I probably don't even know the right questions to ask).

It looks like the seandroid source tree does not have a kernel for this chipset family, so I'm guessing that I would extract a patch from one of the other kernels (which one?) and try to apply it. Is this even feasible? If so, any suggestions on how to proceed would be much appreciated.