repo commands changing could break mirror scripts

Guys,

Be aware if your doing mirror's this may break some stuff!

Bill Roberts

On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 10:54:27 AM UTC-7, Jean-Baptiste Queru wrote:
When repo eventually moves to automatically selecting host-specific
projects, it'll have options in repo init to override that behavior.

Tou can already see the syntax in "repo help init" but it hasn't been
hooked up yet. That'd be "repo init -p all".

In theory, we could make "--mirror" imply "-p all" but I'm not sure
that I like such interplay between command-line options.

JBQ

Respectfully,

William C Roberts