RE: Is the CIL project still active

On Fri, 2012-07-20 at 19:54 +0000, Radzykewycz, T (Radzy) wrote:
> Can someone provide a reference for those of us who don't already know and find the google search results unsatisfying?

CIL (Common Intermediate Language) is an effort to recreate the policy
toolchain to provide better support for higher-level languages and
better support for policy customization.

Wiki:
http://userspace.selinuxproject.org/trac/wiki/CilDesign

Previous release:
http://marc.info/?l=selinux&m=132199954507072&w=2

After we made the previous release, a major bug was found in how CIL
handled macro definitions that contain multiple calls of a macro
containing a declaration. That bug has been fixed. But as I mentioned in
the previous email there are still a couple of issues that need to be
dealt with before another release is made.

--
James Carter <jwcart2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
National Security Agency