Re: Information about XSELinux

Because the XSELinux extension is now in xorg source this is where the bug is located. I think it is an isolated case as the Xi services had been extended to introduce device ids 0 & 1 that are not real device IDs, this caused XSELinux a problem as they do not have devPrivates which means no context can be applied - hence crash.

When X is built, xorg do check for errors in XSELinux as they have fixed an selabel_open problem.

Richard