samsung galaxy nexus

Hi all,
I succeed (hopefully) in building the version for my samsung galaxy nexus.
Now I am trying to verify if SEAndroid is also installed.

Once you have the emulator or a device running SE Android, you can run adb shell and then look for signs that SELinux is present, e.g.

getenforce
ls -Z
ps -Z
dmesg

What do I have to check? If I send the command getenforce in the adb shell, nothing happens!

Can you help me?

Thank you,
Alexandra

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Stephen Smalley <sds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2012-06-21 at 16:08 +0200, Alexandra Test wrote:
> Hi,
> I need a help but I don't know where to ask for it.

seandroid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx is our team mail alias, so you can use it for
questions that you don't want to be public.  selinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx is
the public SELinux mailing list, so you can use it for questions that
don't require privacy.  When possible, use the public list so that
others can benefit from the questions and answers.

> Which kernel can I use for Galaxy Nexus and what are the commands to
> execute?

The omap kernel with the tuna_defconfig is the one to use for Galaxy
Nexus.  Commands to execute from the seandroid directory:
cd kernel/omap
make ARCH=arm tuna_defconfig
make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=$PREFIX/prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-eabi-4.4.3/bin/arm-eabi-

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency