Re: Boolean change of names.

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 1:45 PM, Stephen Smalley <sds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-06-11 at 13:38 -0400, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

> No, libsepol isn't supposed to call libselinux.  Tools like checkpolicy
> that call libsepol need to work even on non-SELinux (and even non-Linux)
> platforms.

Agreed alternate names should be a first class citizen and part of
policy proper.  I'm trying to decide if we should move the get/set
translator to load the policydb and find alternates that way or should
we generate the alternate names as a file at build time and use that
small translation file (like we tried today)?

-Eric