Where to go for advice on local policy secuirity implications

We employ a third-party Apache module (passenger aka mod-rails) to
handle our Ruby-on-Rails web applications.  Because of the lack of
SELinux awareness built into the module we currently run these on an
isolated virtual host in SE permissive mode.

We are in the process of examining whether it is possible to create a
local policy for Passenger which will allow it to run in enforcing
mode but not open the system to other exploits. We would like to know
if there is any on-line venue where the security aspects of specific
policy elements might be discussed.

Is there such a resource?  If so, can anyone here provide the reference?

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Canada  L8E 3C3