Re: Requesting for materials regarding "SE Android"

On Fri, 2012-03-30 at 09:19 +0530, Keerthi Kumar K wrote:
> Hi Sir...
>
> Myself final year Engineering student. As a part of academic
> qualification, we have technical seminar. So i have chosen "Securing
> Android-Powered Mobile Devices Using SELinux" as my topic. So i kindly
> request you to provide me with materials related to the above topic,
> so that i can get prepared for my technical seminar.

I'm not sure what you are looking for, but the source code and
presentations about SE Android are all available from:
http://selinuxproject.org/page/SEAndroid

Note however that SE Android was an independent effort from the work
described in the paper you mention.  I'm not sure if the work by the
group that authored that paper is still in progress or if it was ever
released.  But SE Android is an active project and the code is
available.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency