Debian patches to userspace components

Hi,

I'm currently helping Russel with the SELinux packages in Debian.

The Debian packages are carrying some (a lot?) of patches that I would
like to see merged upstream. The rational of some of them has
unfortunately been lost and not all of these patches are suitable for
being merged upstream.

The patches that are currently applied to the debian packages can be
found at:

http://patch-tracker.debian.org/package/libselinux/
http://patch-tracker.debian.org/package/libsepol/
http://patch-tracker.debian.org/package/libsemanage/
http://patch-tracker.debian.org/package/sepolgen/
http://patch-tracker.debian.org/package/policycoreutils/
http://patch-tracker.debian.org/package/checkpolicy/
http://patch-tracker.debian.org/package/setools/

Are you interested in them? If so, I'll forward the ones that I think
are not Debian specific to the mailing-list.

Cheers

Laurent Bigonville