Re: SEAndroid app data labeling

Stephen Smalley wrote:
On Wed, 2012-01-25 at 14:53 -0500, Joshua Brindle wrote:
James Carter wrote:
Did you wipe everything when you did the install? (The "-w" in "fastboot
-w flashall" causes user data to be erased.)

At this point in the project, any existing app data would have to be
manually labeled.

I do -w every time. I'll try to figure out what is going on.

FWIW, installd is the program that does the labeling of the app data
directories.

When did you last do a repo sync?

A couple days ago. I have a Xoom I can try it on as well, since you have verified it works there. I'll repo sync and try a build for the Xoom tonight.

Thanks.