CIL policy - Error: Duplicate rule defined

Steve,

The CIL policy is attached that is giving problems.

I have this installed as the running policy so you may need to change the
run-semanage script.

If you run run-semodule after creating the /var/lib/selinux/<policy-name>/
directory structure, it should install the policy okay.

If you then edit the x_select_paste.cil file you will find a comment on line 111:

; STEVE: Remove comment and then run run-semodule "Error: Duplicate rule defined (line: 29)"

So remove the ';' on line 112 to read:
(typetransition x_select_paste_t unconfined_t x_drawable x_select_paste_t)

the error should then appear. If you add/remove the ';' on the other
typetransition statements you will get different Dup line errors.

Note after removing ';' on line 112, run-cil will still build policy (remove a few more and it will also error).

It seems to be related to the policy size as when I added the booleans after Eric's suggestion I found I had to remove more typetransition statements to get the policy to build.

Thanks for your help
Richard

Note I build the same policy as policy language modules using checkmodule with all the type_transition statements - with no errors.