Where does linux kernel call initial policy load

Hi,

I am not an expert in kernel source navigation. Anybody want to give
me clues as to where  does linux kernel load initial policy at
startup, even before the rcS scripts get started?

It looks like if  I have /etc/selinux/config file that says config is
as shown below

SELINUX=permissive
SELINUXTYPE=mypolicy

It looks like linux kernel is loading file
/etc/selinux/mypolicy/policy.24 I want to find out how that is getting
invoked. I see that it looks like it is triggered by write to selinux
sysfs entry /selinux/load but I want to find out where in the kernel
code is that write to /sexlinux/load generated?

-Sam