Re: checkpolicy is broken (which is not)

Hi Chris,

I think Dan's case below is a good example, that while
libsepol/checkpolicy/etc upgraded to 2011-07-27 release, people may have
not upgraded(or don't want/need to for the time being) the refpolicy to
the 2011-07-26 release accordingly, then people would run into this problem.

I am wondering if there is a need to add one note in selinux project
wiki page that once upgraded to 2011-07-27 release, at least the
3cbc9727 commit should be cherry-picked to refpolicy, if people still
prefer to older releases.

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Ciao 写道: