Re: apol and active modules

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011, "Christopher J. PeBenito" <cpebenito@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > The files are not just a copy.
>
> It sounds like there might be some corruption.  I did the same diff on
> my system and came up with no changes.

On Debian/Squeeze and Debian/Unstable I can reliably rebuild the policy (via
the selinux-policy-upgrade script that runs semodule to reinsert all modules
from the original policy tree) and get the same result.  Every time it results
in different files in the active tree and apol not liking them.

It must be an issue of which versions of the libraries etc are being used.
The systems work quite well like this, I just have to use the original .pp
files for apol.