Re: [libselinux] add db_language support on label_db.c

Without this patch, we will see the following warning message on the initial
setting up of SE-PostgreSQL, however, it is ugly.
Right now, security label on db_language object class is not implemented yet,
but it needs to be supported prior to my implementation.
Please commit this patch.

[kaigai@vmlinux ~]$ postgres --single -F -O -c exit_on_error=true postgres \
        < /usr/local/pgsql/share/contrib/sepgsql.sql > /dev/null
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/sepgsql_contexts:  line 33 has invalid
object type db_blobs
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/sepgsql_contexts:  line 36 has invalid
object type db_language
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/sepgsql_contexts:  line 37 has invalid
object type db_language
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/sepgsql_contexts:  line 38 has invalid
object type db_language
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/sepgsql_contexts:  line 39 has invalid
object type db_language
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/sepgsql_contexts:  line 40 has invalid
object type db_language