Re: SE Linux use - was: Question: and the policy grows...

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011, "Christopher J. PeBenito" <cpebenito@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Tresys people:  How many subscribers to the refpolicy list are outside
> > .gov?
>
> 95

Any theories as to why are there almost 10* more people on the main list?

It seems to me that policy development is easier to get involved with than all
other types of SE Linux development, and it's more required.  One can do a lot
of SE Linux work without touching any of the C code, but it's not possible to
do much outside the distribution defaults without writing some policy.