Re: [SELinux] Wildcard for object classes?

On 3/6/2011 1:30 PM, Dominick Grift wrote:

You could start with the policy made with mp (Make Dummy Policy) since that has rules for one type on all object classes to allow all permissions. Then from there you could turn that into an interface instead so it would expand to that entire rule set. The only downside is if a new object class is added you'll have to modify the new interface to include that one as well.

Dave