RE: libselinux: add selinux_status_* interfaces for /selinux/status

> I see, looks good then.
>
> Acked-by: Steve Lawrence <slawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Merged as of libselinux to 2.0.99

Thanks for your reviewing.

I also submitted the following patch:
  http://marc.info/?l=selinux&m=129429839717037&w=2

The db_language class represents procedural languages (such as pl/pgsql, ...)
that is already got into refpolicy, so please add libselinux this support also.

Thanks,
--
NEC Europe Ltd, Global Competence Center
KaiGai Kohei <kohei.kaigai@xxxxxxxxxx>