Re: Rules.modular:154: *** No enabled modules! modules.conf may need to be generated by using "make conf". Stop.

On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 21:45 +0800, Jingkang Zhou wrote:
> I have tried to compile the policy using commands below:
> make bare
> make conf
> make policy
>

> "make policy" gives the error in the title.
>

> policy:refpolicy-2.20101213
>

> the error also appeared when i followed this page and got to "make
> install":
> http://oss.tresys.com/projects/refpolicy/wiki/UseRefpolicy
>

> My operating system is a user mode linux running Debian squeeze.
> And
> dependencies(http://oss.tresys.com/projects/refpolicy/wiki/DownloadRelease) of refpolicy has all been installed or updated.

refpolicy questions should go to refpolicy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; see:

I've cc'd them on my reply, but you'll need to subscribe.

I'd guess however that you got an error during the make conf portion or
else you would have some enabled modules.  The actual output from make
conf would be useful, as would the final modules.conf file.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency