Re: SELinux and Stuxnet

Hi Patrick: Thanks for your note. I understand that SELinux does not directly apply to Stuxnet since it targeted Windows. However, my question was conceptually motivated: whether mandatory access control could have contained the impact of this worm, had it been available. I had thought that the answer is yes but wanted to find out from other experts. I believe you concur. Now, if only we could make SELinux a lot easier to use..... this is where one of my interests lie. -- Sanjai