SELinux MLS and Virtual Machines

Hello,

I was poking around in the archives looking for information on running Virtual machines on a platform with the MLS policy.
We have a Solaris TX system that we wanted to run Virtual Box on, but Oracle says the combination is not supported.

Would the combination be possible in the RHEL arena?
Maybe something like RHEL 6, MLS policy and Xen or the RHEL VM stuff?
Has anyone heard of such a beast?

Thanks