Re: Tiny version of SE-PostgreSQL got merged

> Thanks. Where do I get info on DBMS’s that are trusted?
Trusted DBMS depends on the practical use

There was an Orange book that has been canceled since 2002
http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/850001p.pdf

You can consult with The Common Criteria for Information technology Security Evaluation
http://www.commoncriteriaportal.org/

also each department may have is own regulatory requirements:

see section 2-5 on page 8 of this document:
http://www.fas.org/irp/doddir/army/r380_19.pdf

Just adding MLS does not make a DBMS, a trusted one.

Best

Patrick K.

On 1/31/2011 6:49 AM, Ger Lawlor (gelawlor) wrote:
Thanks. Where do I get info on DBMS’s that are trusted? I have
considerations for Oracle Timesten, Informix IDS server and PostgresSQL.
Are there specific projects for these?