What is the risk of allowing audit_write?

Hi,

I have a bash script that I've written that runs in its own domain,
let's call it my_domain_t. When I run this script, I get a denial
stating that the script was denied audit_write. But all the script is
doing when it gets this denial is printing to the screen and asking
for user input.

>From the SELinux wiki I know that audit_write allows the program to
"send audit messsages from user space". But does that mean it is able
to write to /var/log/audit/audit.log? Or more likely send a message to
the audit daemon which then appends to the audit log?

So given that I currently don't feel any need to audit the results of
my script should I use an allow rule or something like dontaudit?

allow my_domain_t self:capability audit_write
or
dontaudit my_domain_t self:capability audit_write

I'm running this script on CLIP.

Thanks,
Jason