Re: Enable selinux in SLES 11

>>> should be working(at-least for opensuse 12),you need to mkdir /selinux
>>> then reboot(SELinux will mount it's file-system there(but cant if the
>>> mount-point doesn't exist)).
>>>
>>> Justin P. Mattock
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> OpenSuse12? Do you mean opensuse 11.2?
>> Any other suggestions?
>>

> yeah open suse 11.2 Oops... as for any other advice, what Stephan had
> posted for you is probably the right info to go through.. just dont be
> afraid to ask questions..
>
> Justin P. Mattock
>
> Justin P. Mattock

Unfortunately it doesn't work. I've done all steps described in here:
http://thetoms-random-thoughts.blogspot.com/2008/12/selinux-on-opensuse-111.html
but this doesn't seems to work for sles 11.
Anybody out there, who was able to run selinux on sles 11?
I've got some other questions?
  * what happens if the policy is not found? what would sestatus report?
  * are there some good debug options for selinux? logs? any other hints?
(dmesg shows nothing related to selinux)

best regards
Imsand