RE: New to SELinux: how to get familiar

I am always on the newest version of RHEL as that's my target platform at work.  If you're wanting to just "play around", I would suggest Fedora for SELinux development since that's where the "shiny new stuff" is seen first.

Dave Thomson

________________________________

From: Vacheh Sardarian [mailto:vsardarian@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Fri 6/25/2010 6:45 PM
To: Joshua Brindle
Cc: Chad Sellers; selinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Thomson, David-P63356
Subject: Re: New to SELinux: how to get familiar

To Everyone in the SELinux form,

I have always wondered what flavor of Linux and/or Unix operating systems do some of you guys use? Personally if I want a stable Linux operating system with few as possible bugs and vulnerabilities, I lean more toward CentOS. However, if I want to experiment with new application, tools and etc...  I'll be using Fedora Linux.

 Thank you Everyone...
David Sardarian.